I. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
In general, the Company may collect and use for the following purposes:
- To process personal data based on the principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality;
- To perform business processes effectively and efficiently in conformity with corporate policies;
- To provide the products and requested services from us;
- To contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you;
- To maintain , protect and manage personal data in accordance with the ETL;
- To keep the personal data confidential except for purposes provided by the ETL; and
- To update the personal information to be accurancy.
II. WHAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The Company may collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. We collect your personal data through our various business units, branches, social media and other electronic channels. In general, this may include, among others:
- Basic personal information like your name, date of birth, gender, marital status and citizenship including supporting documents such as NRIC;
- Your contact details like your home address, mobile and telephone numbers;
- Specimen signatures;
- Education, employment and business details; and
- Other information, if required
We may collect personal data from you such as; when you fill out a form with us, when you give us a call, when you submit records and official documents, when we conduct business relationship with us, when you interact with us via social media and other electronic resources.
III. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
The Company strictly enforces data privacy and information security policies. It implements technological, organizational and physical security measures to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
IV. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will not disclose or share personal information in its possession other entities without your expressed written consent, except from the case of requsting from a person or an entity that has been granted the authority by the government department under ETL.
V. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company stores personal data in a data center and physical document storage facilities. It retains personal data only according to operational need and in compliance with legal and regulatory purposes.
VI. ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You should ensure that personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. In addition, you should inform the Company immediately of any change of facts or personal data previously provided inaccurate, untrue, or incorrect and provide any information or documentation. The Company may reasonably require for the purposes of verifying the accuracy of the updated information or personal data.
VII. YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to access; and
- Right to correct mistakes or update.
VIII. HOW YOU MAY CONTACT US
If you have any inquires or concerns, you may reach our “Data Management Officer” through the following details:
- Company Address : No. 33, Pyay Road, (5) Ward, Mayangone Township,
Yangon, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Email Address : email@example.com [Frontiir Legal]
IX. CHANGES TO OUR DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
The Company may amend this Data Privacy Notice to ensure that it is consistent with the ETL or existing laws or other legal requirements applicable to how we handle your personal data. We will post any relevant updates on this site.
Submitting your data to the Company signifies that you have read and understood the above Privacy Notice and expressly consent to the processing of your personal and/or sensitive personal information in the manner and for the purpose provided in this Notice. You understand and accept that this will include access to personal data and records submitted, which may be regarded as personal and/or sensitive personal data as provided under the ETL amended in 2021. You hereby authorize the Company to disclose your personal data to affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties when the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law and to collect and process your personal data up to the purpose.
We take the security of your data very seriously and ensure that it is protected by reasonable security measures afforded by current technology. Your personal data is kept securely and protected against fraudulent, illegal or unauthorized activities. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for its unauthorized access or use.
xi. Changes to Privacy Statement
We will update these privacy statements from time to time, and if we do, we will post any changes to this page. If you continue to use this service after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
1. Company Address : No. 33, Pyay Road, (5) Ward, Mayangone Township, Yangon, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar.