1. Information We Collect and Receive
1.1 Information provided by you
- Certain personal and non-personal information we receive from you on registration or transaction forms about you and the beneficiary of wallet balance transfer, such as name, telephone/mobile number,address,NRC Number and financial account information which you use in registration process or when you contact to our customer support
- Your daily or monthly use or top up of balance and purchasing of favorite internet packs
- Choice of language setting
1.2 Information we collect automatically
Information of your device such as device ID, device type and manufacturer, operating system and its specific version, MAC address and IP address
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide and improve the Service. We use your information to:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter when you visit the Service next time
- provide more personalized affordable, and suitable, internet pricing and packages
- communicate for service related research purpose in order to understand more about your needs, requests, or difficulties that you are facing to enhance our internet services including internet packages, user interface design and user experience
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We do not share or disclose your information except for the following unlikely situations:
- To comply with the law: if required by law or to comply with a court order, judicial or other authorized governmental requests.
- Changes to business structure: In the event that we engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, of sales of the business, we will have to transfer all business operations and information accordingly.
We take the security of your data very seriously and ensure that it is protected by reasonable security measures afforded by current technology. Your personal data is kept securely and protected against fraudulent, illegal or unauthorized activities. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized access or use.
5. Changes to Privacy Statement
We will update these privacy statements from time to time, and if we do, we will post any changes to this page. If you continue to use this service after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Frontiir Co. LTD
33 Pyay Road, Mayangone Township